About Me

My photo
I am a DONA certified birth doula in the central New York area. I am a founder of the CNY Doula Connection. I also offer postpartum care in the Syracuse area.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why "Do You Doula?"

Why the phrase? I guess it opens up the discussion. Have you used a doula? Are you a doula? And the most common...What the heck is a doula?? HAHA, I love it! Did they have to pick such an unusual name....yes they did!
I want everyone to know how important doulas are and how the can impact your birth in a positive way and how being a doula has been completely wonderful.

Now I have to tell you that I may add some of my crazy family stories in here, to truely know how my life is. Oh yeah...my "S" key is broken, so sorry in advance for all those S words that will be missing letters...I should really get that fixed, but who has time for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment